The product is in stock.
The product is ordered from the supplier and the delivery date is confirtmed.
The product is ordered from the supplier, but the delivery date is not confirmed.
The product has to be ordered from the supplier
This product is located on the remote storage.
The product is ordered from our supplier, but the delivery date is not confirmed.
The product is ordered from our supplier warehouse.
Ubekreftet - Ta kontakt med kundesenter for nærmere informasjon.
ALLY Canoes have an interlocking framework of tubular aluminum stays and ribs held together with spring loaded shock-cords making the canoe easy and quick to assemble.
At the bottom, between the framework and the reinforced PVC skin, there is a closed cell foam mat that insulates from cold water and provides flotation. At the same time, it provides shock absorbency from impacting underwater obstacles.
The canoe’s flexibility allows it to ride over waves rather than crash into them. Its flexibility also makes encounters with underwater rocks a much less harrowing experience than when riding in a canoe of fiberglass.
The reinforced skin is sewn and welded to achieve strength and durability. The ergonomic seats’ position may be quickly and easily adjusted from seated to kneeling. The DR (Down-River) models features a reinforced bottom, which gives extra safety when paddling on rocky rivers.
Benefits of choosing an ALLY Canoe
- The ALLY Canoe is easy to assemble
- It is lightweight and foldable, which makes it easy to transport/carry long distances
- The foam mat provides insulation, flotation and shock absorption
- The flexible hull construction absorbs shocks from collisions or choppy waves
- The reinforced skin is robust enough to handle impacts from rocks and other obstacles
- Very versatile and easy to paddle in all conditions
- Adjustable seats, even lengthwise, so the point of gravity can be adjusted as needed
- ALLY also has a high carrying capacity, which makes it the ideal family canoe
- Norwegian design, construction and production